Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TwzDay Update


Well, Tuesday turned out just like I thought it would. Stupid. Today involved a car accident, a broken taillight, a gang fight and some spilt water. Can you believe the horrors?! It’s just like I said; Tuesdays suck.

Someone was backing my car out of the parking spot and jammed it right into the back of a parked truck. I don’t want to name names here, because this blog is not about blame, but that girl is gonna. Get. It. I’m not going to go all ‘Girl Interrupted’ on anyone because I don’t operate like that…also, because it’s hard to fight yourself. Yea, yea, yea, I did it. Lucky for me the hick that lives in my apartment building drives a huge dump truck so it was unaffected by my tiny four-door, family sedan- aka, my P.O.S. I wish this car would just disappear; which ties nicely into my next event of the day; a gang fight.

I live in the ghetto and fights break out regularly at awkward times of the day and night. So, it didn't surprise me (or my "working from home" neighbor) that there was a lady gang-fight at about 3pm today. As good a time as any for calling someone a “crack whore” and telling him or her that they have “slept with every man in downtown.” The two things that strike me as odd here are that if said “hood rat” has in fact slept with every guy in downtown, then the guy I am seeing has A LOT OF ESPLAINING TO DO! And secondly, if she really is a crack whore shouldn’t she be inside some dilapidated house, or hiding from the daylight? Aren’t crack whores like vampires? Maybe I’m just white, drug-free and naive but I thought they didn’t come out during the day. AND if they are going to start coming out at times that I am out, could I work out some deal with them to “steal” my car? Maybe I should Google this.

I'm back, and it turns out if you Google "Crack whore sleep schedule" you get a link to something in Tijuana and I was scared to research further for fear of the FBI slamming through my sliding glass window at any second. Goodnight world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment