Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Interf*ckingNAILEDIT!...view.


 I did the interview and it went SWIMMINGLY! I quite literally nailed it…well, not literally. More figuratively, but you get it.  The lady was very nice and didn’t ask me stupid questions. I really thought about my answers and made sure to articulate exactly what I was trying to say so she didn’t think I had gone to Clown College. She did ask if there was an example in my life when a client was upset with me and if I could explain to her how I had handled the situation. I told her that my financial advisers had gotten very upset with me once, but my parents can hardly stay mad at me very long. And I handled it the same way I do any other emotions; avoidance and ignoring the issue entirely; easy enough. I think she was satisfied with that. Interview round two here I come!

Now I guess I’ll just get back to my day…workout, walk the dog, d*ck around on facebook and then carve pumpkins! I’m excited for that, seeing as how I am a Wiccan and it is the Devil’s holiday or whatever. Two years ago when we did this activity I made a Lil Wayne pumpkin…I used the pumpkin guts as his dreads. I should have sent him a picture of that to see if he’d come visit me just based on my artistic pumpkin rendering of him. Probably would have. Pic below. 

Since it is Wednesday and we interviewed today, everyone deserves a drink (I'll have 4, thanks). I recently tried Rockin’ Baja (downtown San Diego) and they have amazing food. The happy hour is ½ off apps and ½ priced well drinks! You could also hit up Johnny V’s or The Ale House in PB for ½ price bottles of wine- yummy yummy. Happy hippity hump day J

Lil Weezy Young Mooolah Baaabby:



**He saying "Bllaaahhh, and then I was stopped by a lady cop...thinking maybe I could date a cop...bllaahhh"

No comments:

Post a Comment