Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday's PSA


Listen up idiots of the Greater San Diego County: If you’re walking your dog and said dog is off its leash, then I am NOT responsible for my dog decapitating your dog. We are currently getting private lessons on not being such a b*tch, but honestly…Rome wasn’t built in a day. I know everyone in our residence hates us and thinks it’s wrong that we, for some reason, think we own the lobby, elevators and 5th floor; however, when we get outside all bets are off. As a wonderful, careful and not to mention handsome (ah wink) handler, I do my absolute best to tell my dog that what she’s doing isn’t appropriate behavior for a lady. But once she is in the zone it is out of my hands. So once again, if your dog comes up to us uninvited for unsolicited butt sniffs, don’t expect a hug. Thanks for listening. The more you knoowww  ß that was Thursday’s PSA.

On a lighter note- I still haven’t heard back in regards to my last interview…so, goodbye cruel world. Just joking! I’m planning on going in tomorrow to occupy their lobby. Apparently it’s a new movement this ‘occupy’ thing and it is really catching on. Someone said it has been fairly affective in New York City and 99% of something can’t be wrong! After that imma occupy the bottom of a wine bottle- Happy Thursday J

No comments:

Post a Comment