Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A happy dilemma...

Woot woot! The impossible happened…I got the job! Amg thanks! ß I’m pretending you’re congratulating me, which you are.

Here are some awesome things: I would be getting a paycheck for more than circus peanuts. I probably don’t start until Jan. It is an awesome company providing me with full benefits. I would be doing something that I like and care about, and can dress in jeans everyday. J

Here are some not awesome things: I would be employed again and working 8a-5pm. I wouldn’t be able to stay home with my dog and see crazy homeless people all day long. I couldn’t sleep until 10am (let’s be honest, noon) every day anymore. J

I’m 95% sure I’m going to accept the position, but what will become of my little bloggy here? I’ll feel bad knowing that I’ve upset the one person that reads it. Let’s take a poll:

Please Vote:
1.     1. Continue the blog as Miss Funemployment even though I’m employed
2.    2. Change the title and blog about funny things at work --> Miss Funemployment Funemployed
3.     3. Discontinue the blog (boo)
4.     4.  Don’t accept the paying job and blog for donations (yay!)
5.    5. Have other funemployed guest bloggers (most likely not as funny as me, duh)

Vote away minions! And congrats to me J



2 comments: