Thursday, November 3, 2011

Still got it...


I had to complete a homework assignment for the job at which I interviewed last week. The instructions were to sign on to their website and make up your own event. I was thinking I would make something like this:

Event Title: 5k for the ASPCA or Run for Rover (it’s for the dogs of course!)
Event Participants: People and Canine competitors- No cats unless they're sedated or stuffed...or leashed
Event Info: Join us for a pre-race chocolate fountain, a downhill course and a post-race ‘build your own burger’ station as well as unlimited free Michelob Ultra- “for those who live the Ultra life.”
Post- Race: Come back that night and join us for live band karaoke, an appearance from Duke the Busch’s baked beans dog and fireworks.

I would hire me. I’d also run this race if it were real. Send me $10 if you would run it too! No for real….send me $10. I’m starting a fundraiser for the LGBT…well more for my two best gays’ wedding shower, but still. That counts.

I thought of this event (the running one, not the gay wedding shower one) while I was out walking my dog, and a man- probably with no home, definitely not showered, and assumedly unemployed- walked by me. He goes “Who is walking whom here?” HA! First off….he speaks better English than half of the world. Secondly, I’M walking HER, dumbass. She’s a 17lb dog…she can’t walk in a straight line and she’d rather chase birds into on-coming traffic and threaten people on motorcycles with her duclaw than walk. Although he did wink at me, so….bam! I still got it ;)

And PS- yes, I do walk my dog in a tight, tight red tube top and biker shorts. What about it? I look ghed.

1 comment:

  1. haha it kind of looks like the homeless guys is saying "I'm boneless"

    ReplyDelete